Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TODAY

I overslept today! When I woke up today, it's already 1030am and I'm suppose to meet SPIN @ 11am @ PS. So I quickly went down to get wrapping paper and wrap the gift for D. After that, chiong to PS. They waited for me for quite long. Gomenasai! So while waiting for our lunch to be served, we had our gift exchange.

Surprisingly, or should I said Expectedly, I guess everyone's correctly. I also knew that HuiLing bought the present for me. It's a pair of earrings! Thanks Girl! Earrings is something Im looking for and wanted to get it. Thanks!


EARRINGS


How sweet of Elena and TingTing to write a card for me! And boon's choc!

Shortly after, our drinks were served.



STRAWBERRY DRINK! NICE!

Next up ... It's something that we don't like.. But, it's damn appetitisng and nice!


SALAD! Oishii desune!



Our soup of the day!


Huiling loves to eat carrot. =.=



Thin cust Hawaiian Pizza


Cheezy lava!


my Present!
Our lunch almost become free of charge because the person charge us $6plus because we have 2 separate receipts. LOL. In the end, we told them the truth. HAHA.
After everything was over, I wanted to get christmas cards for D and the rest. So they accompany me to search for the cards. AND! Ended up, I didn't get the card BUT my present for D broke. It broken into pieces! When the present dropped, my heart shattered and I cried instanteneously. Non-stop. OMG!

see!!!! It really broken! I cried while searching for the materials to redo. The globe is super hard to find because there's no popular near town. In the end, I have to travel down to JE to get the bottle and do it on the spot.
Luckily I've taken the pictures of previous ones last few days. I don't know why I cried uncontrollably. Really don't know why. Till now, my heart aches alot and my eyes were swollen. =( Because of searching for the stuffs, in the end, I reached D's house at 8plus. Though I felt guilty, but he's giving me assurance that he's not angry and he's so understanding and sweet! LOVES!
In memories....



Where's my girl?


Oh no! I lost my boy!


hehe. we're here for each other.


I'll sit here and wait for your return.



Girl: I'm always here for you.


Without water.




After adding in water.

The New replaced bottle that I've made is much nicer, as in the effect is better.

cute mah? Well, I still missed the previous one! And, I've learnt alot of things today.

D was very happy when he saw the snow globe. I'm really relieved and glad that he loved it. Nothing makes me feel happier than see-ing him so happy. This made me feel that all the work I've done are worth while! In return, he bought me a shirt. Thanks boy!

PINk! Finally! HAAH

I'm still a crybaby after all!
D, thanks for being so understanding. I really really do treasure you. Everything that you did for me, I do cherish. It's just that I don't always show out to you. But deep in my heart, I'm very very touched!

No comments: