Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY 22nd Monthsary!

Went out with D today to watch BOLT after huiling's house. BOLT's nice. Especially MIMI the Cat. So cute. First time I said a cat IS CUTE! Cause I detest cats sooo much. Anyway, today I'm quite happy. =))

Shall upload the photos for sentosa trip on friday, 12/12/2008

It was the last paper, IPT and it was only 1hour paper with 10% weightage. =.= Kind of lame la! I manage to complete within 30mins and I guess everyone was already into sleeping mode and So, Mr Tan, released us. HAHA!

Took a few photos while waiting for the rest. =)


my darling and me. =)


Couple of the day! They don't even know that I've captured their pic!

We took a bus down to Vivo. On the way, I camwhored with Elena and talked throughout the journey there. whoo(:


Elena without spects (looks so much diff and chio!)


With spects. nerdy her. HAHA




Elena's spects. Trying to play with it.
Reached Sentosa at around 12pm. Had our lunch at Palawan beach. =)



All of us sat there to eat. So unglam. =(




At the tram. what a stupid face of mine.

Yanying and me were quite desperate for tanning. =)) But before entering into the water, we had some photos taken incase we would look ugly when we're wet.


candid shot.



*pose*




I love this.


This too! FBT shorts day!



YAnying, Jiaoni, chaileng

dingding and tingting
Yanhua and me



Jiaoni.


Cute tingting!




the photogenic yanhua!



@,@




><


TUNA!



my straight hair! whoo.


boon, dont come out too fast. wait for your turn!


what are we doing? O.o



Huiling and me


3 of us!

After that, before going back to vivo, we had our group photos. Seriously, they are stupid cuz we had our 10shots instantly but some were destroyed by the guys!


I was being blocked by illias!


my cramped face


TEN!



SOOO far!


From top left: huiling, elena, tingting, yanying, jiaoni, illias, boon
Bottom left: yanhua, me, Gifford

anyway, while we were playing in the water, illias accidentally throw the volleyball into the sea, and is very very far away from us. Just when boon and him was about to swim for the ball, there's a whistle and it's the lifeguard.
So the lifeguard broadcast to us, "don't go find the ball, wait for the current to bring it back! "
SOOOO FUNNYY!
After awhile, the guard came and helped us to bring back the ball.. and he's quite nice looking. =P
BACK at VIVO

CHRISTMAS TREE!



yanying and I were camwhor-ing all day!


AGAIN!


our emo pic.


hmm.


sitting alone in an empty space.



emoing.


Thinking...


and thinking...


wondering why...


my favourite! Look so chaoahlian.HAHA



Another one.


T.T
DINNER TIME! Dine at Jia Xiang. The advertisement always got, jia xiang jia xiang jia xiang, MIAN MIAN MIAN!

YUM YUM!


my Jia Xiang mian.
After that, all of us home sweet home. Missed my show! URGH!
Still got some photos not uploaded cause it's still with boon.will upload once i receive.

No comments: