Monday, December 29, 2008

I went to JP today to get my Diary. =) Thanks D for chipping in money for the diary. Ah. sounds like I'm really broke. ='( But that's the fact. Esp when birthdays started to haunt me again!

Jan > Li Xia. Feb > Sandra, Valentine (A BIG BIG HOLE!). Mar > Jiaoni, myself.

I need cash!! OR rather, someone can intro me job? =P

On the way to meet D just now, something really disgusted me. Seriously. Okay, this is what it happened. An auntie was sitting in front of me. She caught my attention because initially she was eating muah chee. Then, her hair was bald at the top. I was thinking how come her hair loss so severe.

Then awhile later, something disgusted me. She plucked off her hair. It's not only 1 strand, but alot. Each time she plucked harder and harder and throw the hair on the floor. OMFG. Then, an uncle sat beside her. Immediately the auntie asked him for $2. =.= The uncle stunned also and thinking that he must be down on luck.

What made me feel like puking is that the indian guy beside me was digging his nose. ARGH! DISGUSTING DISGUSTING! Forget it.

my WU DI SHAN BAO MEI has come to an end! URGH! But it was a nice ending. =)

No comments: