Monday, December 22, 2008

21 December 2008

冬至 is my favourite day because I can get to eat 汤圆。Mum cook something special this year as she put in longan into the 汤圆. It was prettaye nice! Oishii! =))


My favourite!


Alot of food isn't it? ><

By right, today was suppose to be my REST DAY. End up when I woke up in the morning, I was down with fever. =( My throat is very dry and hoarse. In addition, I cannot take a nap because it would made me more heaty. Sigh. So, In order not to bored myself, I played around with my makeups again. =.=



Anyway, I heard from the News that people who sleep 5HOURS OR LESS would double the chance of contracting heart disease and die of heart attacks than those people who slept for 7hours everyday.

Then, those who sleep 9HOURS or MORE would also contract heart disease. PErcentage is about 79%. =.= Also, the news said that people who sleep too much maybe due to depression symptoms. Luckily I don't fall in this category. ><

It is a 5 year research by Singapore and USA who have experiment on Singaporeans.

kowaii desune.

So people, don't sleep too less and dont sleep too much!

No comments: