Saturday, December 13, 2008

I shall post up the photos tml. Anyway, common test is over, finally. And the stupidest paper that I ever sat for has finally ended too! Though it seriously made me laugh like shit. HAHA. Holiday has offically started and I've been successfully enrolled into IAP. Hopefully the application for our TIP would be a success!

Sunburn on my shoulder and back! and i'm kind of dark now. NOT VERY DARK. But not veery fair either. =)

AWWWWW. when I came back home just now, mum told me something. I felt frightened though I don't look that way. I wanted to be more concern and caring for her but sometimes, it's very hard to show out? I don't know. Just a while ago, brother told me the same thing too. I'm really afraid. REALLY REALLY Afraid! Guess it would be worst off than being cash strapped.

God, please bless us!

No comments: