Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today was a FUN(: day. Met Precious cousin Kelly and Shar at bus stop and went to the danz studio together at cuppage plaza for our Lyrical Hip Hop. ^^ Quite nice. The dance steps are pretty nice and cool if you can get it. Of cause, I'm so STM. Thats why I hardly got it.

Jay is a good dancer. Although he's nice, but his teaching too fast. Maybe due to time constraint. =/ After the dance, 3 of us were rather tired? Can see from our expression. Had Tang Yuan and bubble tea. (:

Walked back to far east for shopping spree again. Didn't manage to get a pair of shoes. But I bought 3 tops. 2 tees and 1 top. That top is the one I've been eye-ing on since 2 days ago when I went shopping with Kelly after our Exotic dance. In the end, I went to try it and bought it!!! HAPPY like siao can? ^^

show you guys the pictures we took at the toilet.

Without Sarina. Just 3 of us.


Me and Shar. I'm wearing that BAOC @#$%^&*


Our da xiao jie, Kelly.


Aftermath, we had our own program. As I didn't want to go home early, I called Peiling, my primary school friend as there's gathering today. =/ In the end, I met them at Causeway point. I merely took less than 45 minutes to reach woodlands! It's by 2 buses somemore!

Wanted to take neoprints, but the shop was closed. =.= So we camwhored. =))



(top left-right) me, Cindia, Peiling
(Bottom left-right) Tresa, Lay See, Yi Rong

Cindia left early as she need to have dinner at home. So 5 of us went to mos to have our dinner. I didn't eat though. Only ordered fries and milk tea to share. =)) Chatted there with the peeps for quite long. Around 3hours? from 6plus-9plus? Did alot of catching up and reminisce the times we had together in primary school. MISS alot of them!!


After that, we walked around and stood outside Esprit. Took a picture of the coat that I like.


TADA! It's this! But doesn't suit me.

Wanted to slack so we took bus back to panjang and slacked at the playground to continue our talkings! ^^ I realised we hadn't catch up with each other for sometimes. And I'm happy that I've made the right choice. Cause I was wondering whether I should meet Peiling they all or wan ting they all. Sorry wan ting. =\

Photos!

PEILING-She's the one that show me the light when I'm in my darkest.


LAYSEE!




YIRONG!Friend since kindergarden! HEr memory is damn good when it comes to register number!


Tresa!



*Wink*



Me Zilian again. =X


Thats the birthday cake that my beloved mum bought for me for chinese birthday! YUMMY!
I'm gonna collect my contact lens tml.

No comments: