Friday, March 07, 2008

I felt much happier now. At least I smile.

Now in the office. All the other part timers didn't come. So I'm all alone. The HTF is going to be completed soon and I was wondering whether there's other stuffs for me to do? If not, can go back school. At least I wouldn't feel pai seh.

There's an annoying lady who speak so loud in the office. She's not considerate can? I felt so irritated by her noise level. Furthermore, she even use her cellphone during office hour. I know I also use but she was talking all the way and speaking so loudly. I can't stand it. All I want is peace.

8 more days to my birthday. At least now I'm more looking forward to it. Hopefully this year would be a good one.
14-03-08 (Friday) - Cousins' day
15-03-08 (Saturday) - The Girls' outing
16-03-08 (Sunday) - boy?

No comments: