Monday, March 24, 2008

Firstly..

I'm done with IS enrolment! This time I'm all alone. Didn't know what to do at first. =.= Was super nervous and keep asking Liutan about the time. HAHA. In the end, I manage to log in before her. LOL.

I chose the 1st class. In the morning. OMG CAN? I will go for D3. *Cross fingers* The teacher's name is so familiar but I don't know when I've seen before. Had a little bad feeling about it though. But it's okay! I will work hard now! Anyway, Mrs Jenny Hong is teaching me! HAHA! So happy! And I realised even my IS class is 01! Zzz

I think I screwed up my life. Seriously really screwed. I don't know how to explain myself but then, I hope I did the right thing.

"My care, concern and worry is worthless? - Girl's tears are like diamonds so expensive... Guy's tears are like stars that u seldom see"
>> Hey your thoughts are all wrong okay? I know yesterday I'm wrong to off phone and MIA, letting you worried but then, I'm sleeeping in my mum's room. =.= So I can't on phone. I think the msg that I sent to you are quite clear right? I just want to tell you how I feel.

The previous entries that I've posted are quite obvious to you isn't it?

I hope for a sense of security. Just a lil.

No comments: