Thursday, March 13, 2008

I saw the guy at the bus stop again and again. This annoyed me so much that I felt so irritated by him. He's in his thirties who takes the same bus as me. Today, I thought I was late and so I can escape from seeing him but, I STILL SAW HIM!

He's very kiasu person. I don't know how or why he can get a seat everyday. He's like chionging for a seat everyday on the bus. He even know that there's a woman in forties behind him and yet he did not give the seat to the woman. He's abit obese and he's young. Not that he's handicap or what. He always never fail to get a seat for himself.

BUT BUT BUT! Today he didn't get a SEAT! WHAHAHA! Okay, I know I'm mean. (:

On the bus, I saw a lot of police at BKE. They must be watching out for the terrorist. NO use one. ):

I often let my thoughts run wild, thinking what I want to learn, what to do when I grow up.

I want to be a Japanese Translator when I graduate.
I want to be a freelance photographer when I graduate.
I want to capture the beauty of the world.
I want to learn Reggae NOW!

So much to do, I must work hard now. To get into University.

No comments: