Sunday, March 16, 2008

sToday met boy and we went to Jurong Point to watch step up 2. Super nice! When I saw the dance, I felt like dancing with the addition of the music! Talking about this, D3 resume tml and I'm not going cause JiaoNi not going work tml and she's not going to dance. I think.

Alright. After the movie, boy and I went to Perlini Silver as he wanted to get bracelet for me. But in the end I can't find anything that I like. So he felt abit angry and pissed. In the end, didn't buy. Nothing.

So proceed back to his house. As I was watching tv, he walked into the room with a bowl. Initially I saw a candle sticking out. So I thought it's a cake. But after that, I saw this and began to laugh!


Then he said he go get drink for me. When he return, the real cake came in! HAHA! HE cut the cake.

Sweet hor?

But I'm still kinda disappointed because there's no card. Forget it if there's no present, cause it doesn't matter to me but I want a card or love letter. LOL.

When I reached home, my brother passed me my birthday present! HE bought it today!


So he asked me to open. Initially I thought it's CJ7 cause I wanted to buy 1 for myself but ended up he bought winnie the pooh for me! But still happy though.

THE POOH!

Alright. I want to thank the following people.
Boy
Gim Hsiang
Sandra
Wan Ting
Li Xia
YanYing
JiaoNi
Kelly
Sarina
Sharine
Chrystal
Liu Ying
Yan Hua
Joel
Sok Theng
Boon Ling
Xue Feng
Elena
TingTing
Shu Ting
Serene
Clare
Bindy
Zhi Yun
Weng Fai
Yik Cheung
Howard
Guan Ting
Bryan
Wesley
Jin Fu
Siong Chie
Vina
Geok Sui
Amanda
Kailin
Illias
Emerine
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.
Sorry if I have missed out anyone.

No comments: