Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I was embarrassed today! Went to school in the morning for the BAOC! Nothing much. Just some introduction. As the people there are majority BS, when it was my turn to intro, I said (confidence), “I’m Chai Leng from BS” @.@ I almost fainted when I said the wrong thing and I immediately replied, “EH SORRY IS BIT” then everyone was laughing like mad. Gosh. Made a fool of myself. So I was very embarrassed.

Aftermath, we went to eat. Waited for Jiaoni and all of us went to bugis. In the end, the 3 of us didn’t work. Cause they say no need. =.= but now I preferred to go for the preparation rather than work. HAIZ.

Sky of love is nice! Although I only read 2 pages, but it’s nice. For the start. ^^ going to buy the Japanese version when I got my pay. Or someone sponsor? HAHA.

No comments: