Thursday, March 20, 2008

I was freaking FUCKED UP BY the BUS today. I waited fucking 40mins for 1 pathetic bus! Knn. CB. Okays, I know I'm uncivilised but I just want to SCCCREEEAAMMM out LOUD!

Went to watch Horton. =) Nice. Human is human.

While waiting for the bus, I kept playing "teardrops on my guitar" and began emo-ing. Today ain't good. Stomache upset, eyes pain and everything. ALL go HAYWIRED. It has been sometimes since I last emo. I don't want to emo but couldn't help it.

I wasn't happy.

When I chatted with mum just now, I realised I'm not the obedient Chai Leng I used to be. I didn't have proper meal with my family now and didn't appreciate her cooking. I took everything for GRANTED. I don't want it to be like that. =.=

So I've decided I'm not going out this weekend.

To my brother, I know you wouldn't see my blog but I just want to tell you not to be sad anymore. Not worth it. Just move on! Confide in me if you want! I'll keep your secret!

I almost teared today.

No comments: