Saturday, March 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF! 18th Birthday, it was a memorable, meaningful, unforgettable and touching day!

Morning was supposed to meet sandra wan ting and li xia at lot 1 but ended up only met li xia 1st. But while I was on the way to lot 1, at petir LRT station, an old lady aged 77, fell down! I was very shocked! Whole body rooted on the floor. People around her quickly helped her up.
After that, at Keat Hong, she wanted to alight so she walked quite slow. Can see that she's limping. No one offered to help her and I was afraid that she might fall again so I quickly hold her out of the station and waited for Li xia to help me. The old lady was in agony after walking for some distance so I've no choice but to ask other people for help.
She called her son and the salon auntie as initially she wanted to do her hair. But after being convinced by the salon auntie, she decided to go home. In the end, her son came but she was brought to NUH by ambulance. Felt so worried for her. Wonder how's she is now.
After that, we went to Cineleisure to wait for wan ting and Sandra. Took photo with li xia.


Finally they reached and we proceed to eat at Hong Kong Cafe.
Guess which drink is mine?

Sandra dearie and me
Our FOOD! YUMMY!
After that, Sandra went to meet Louis while we go to kbox to have our singing session. On the way, we took some photos.
li xia and me along orchard road. Interesting isn't it?
Wan ting and me
The Food at KBOX!
While walking to Wheellock for our dinner at FISH&CO, we took balloon for ourselves and camwhored!
When we reached FISH&CO, I saw alot of my friends! IT WAS A BIG SURPRISE! This was arranged by Sandra wanting and Li xia. Thanks GIRLS! Really love you girls alot! But we waited for quite long before we can sit down to have a proper meal.
After eating, the staff approached me and asked me to go to the front. =.= I was shocked and she said that it's their tradition to stand on the high chair but as I was wearing skirt, I was escaped from the high chair. ^^ So they started the celebration by introducing me! =.= Everyone in the restaurant know me by then. I became famous overnight. Zzz. But I was Happy of course. The pictures show it!
The Present that Sandra, wan ting and Li xia gave me! The checkered pouch and the Dior Addict perfume that's in my wishlist!
White shoulder bag from Serene, Clare, Bindy, zhi yun, Guan ting and Bryan.
Birthday card from Weng Fai, Howard, Yik Cheung and Si Jin
After dinner, we went back home. Li xia and wan ting accompany me home. But when we alight, li xia said that she wanted to go see doctor as she's having fever. So accompany her to 24 hour.
after that went back to my house.
When we reached, wan ting asked me to open my room. TaDA! I was so touched can? tHE things that they did for me!
my bed filled with balloon, customized pillow and recordable plush bear. They recorded birthday song in the bear! SOOOO SWEEETTTTTT! THANKS BABES!
the card that they did was hung on the wall.
Seriously, I had a lot of fun today. The surprises that you guys gave me were great! LOVE you all !!!!!! Thanks everyone for coming to the dinner! I appreciate the effort!
most memorable birthday I had!

No comments: