Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Went to top 1 ktv with the girls. This is the first time we went there. Situated at bugis. The environment is very cool. Of course, we got bio guys. But didn’t catch anyone except the waiter who serve us. He’s not handsome or what, just cute. Shall not elaborate about it.

After that, window shopping. Nothing caught my attention but saw quite a few white shorts! But I don’t want to buy it now cause I’m so broke. Mum’s buying 2 3 quarter white pants for me. ^^ pray hard that she got it.

Had a mini heart to heart session with my dearest girls. I don’t know what’s my decision though. I seriously don’t know. Pros and cons. I think I have to follow my heart. Factors like ideal and future are concern here.

Anyway, Ierna called me this afternoon and asked me go back work tomorrow so I’m going back work! HEHE. At least can divert my attention as well. Oh well, that day first day of work is great. Although I work only for 3 hours? But then I’m glad a lot of them didn’t forget me. Jennifer, yessika, dhaniah, abino etc. ^^

8 part-timers were there (including me). Crap. Got to go. Night all. I’ll be fine. Thanks for all’s concern!

No comments: