Friday, February 22, 2008

HOHOHO! Exams are officially over! Seriously everyone’s not in the mood to study for exam. Especially me cause I’m sick plus I’m already in holiday mood and last 2 nights ago, yanying and I were happily discussing about today. So of course, I didn’t have the mood to study. All my thoughts were full of shopping!

Went to marina with yanying, jiaoni, Elena and tingting. Yanhua is a pangseh kia. HAHA. She didn’t join us though. But it’s okay. Next time I guess. The next trip will be to kbox! I didn’t sing for a long time. I believe my throat is itching for it. Although I was there for a short while, I still enjoy the company with girlfriends. They were great! I know most of us were hectic but nevertheless, we didn’t pull down the atmosphere.

I think yanying spent the most today. A pity I didn’t catch any white pants that I want. But I simply love white bottom. Don’t know why. Simply looks cool and great. ^^ well, after that, I went off first. Cab to batok and I couldn’t believe that the cab fare was fucking cheap. $11.60 only can? That time cab from cck to simei with my mum was $30.50! so much of a difference. Even without peak hour it’s 22.60 can? Damn ex. The cab driver was kinda irritating cause I’m so tired and he keep talking to me.

Went to see doctor again. Finally I don’t have to see him again because he prescribe 2 more days of antibiotics for me and tada, that’s it! I don’t have to go back as my fever finally subsides. My antibodies finally did their part! Okay. I’m crapping.

On the bus way home, I saw a YOUNG married couple with a baby. The baby is very adorable. I kept looking at him. Couldn’t take my eyes off him. I was wondering what’s the feeling of having a baby? When you give birth, what would you feel? Throughout the process of teaching him, what was it like?

Wonders and wonders.

Since holiday has just started, I’m going to work on something that I’ve been wanting to do- freelance writer. I wanted to be a freelance photography too! Probably going to take up a course or so. Going to start my officially first story and I shall share with you all. ^^

No comments: