Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I’m so happy that BSAT is officially over! Nothing could describe how I feel. As for this semester exam, I know that I will score badly because I didn’t study much. Not that I don’t want to study, just that I’m too sick to study.

Fever is really torturing. It has been on and off for me for the past few days. Especially yesterday, when I should be studying, instead I was waiting for my turn to see doctor. It’s not at my house there. It’s at Bukit Batok west. My family doctor since young.

As usual, the doctor talked very fast. He was kind of shocked when he saw the antibiotics that the other doctor has given me. This was because the antibiotics are already very strong and yet, it doesn’t have effect on me.

According to him, I had germs infection. =.= last time was virus infection and Now germs. Aiyo. Why the germs, bacteria and virus like me so much? Especially during exam period I would get those weird infections.

Because of this, I could not eat a lot of things. Not even milk! Gosh. Sick is no fun. ):

But now, here I am, happily blogging and changing my blogskin. I can’t say I have recovered fully. All I can say is so far so good but abit of headache and tireness. I’m quite sad that I couldn’t meet someone. Friday will be the day then.

1 more paper to go and I’m done with this semester! Hooray!

Good news is wan ting and jiaoni will be joining RI. So they will be working at the same place as me! Yuppie! So happy.

No comments: