Sunday, February 03, 2008

I had my hair cut just now! But only my fringe and my bro said something that made me sad. UGLY. My blog seems to be kind of boring with all those words and stuffs. No pictures and all. So I’m going to blog all my pictures! Mostly are overdue! =P



drum rolling...



Kuantan TRIP!




me and my cousin sok theng^^ 1st time take photo with her? LOL




my mother's side cousin! At the bird nest factory



my insane brother! love him ^^



I'm zilian-ing everywhere.



Lixia's birthday



reflection of me!



birthday girl li xia and me*while waiting for wan ting to come out from toilet



me and xia xia



OOPS! Where you looking?


Science Centre


Scary isn't it?



HOHOHO!



Mirrors are amazing!



my different colors' shadow?



I'm at the broadcast station! Do I look topless?



Zilianing at home! Thats what girls do right?





^^



this is the $69.90 dress! Didnt want to show it but then, still post it in the end cause i simply love it. Geoksui,in the end i still bought it


Bcomm Presentation


2 blacks 1 white



friends forever. love them most!

Hip Hop Competition



the 5 dancers with the coach, Justis. YEs, from SOUL.



me and justis. Guess will miss his dance lesson. ='(



the one in white is our captain! limelight!hahahs



HIPHOP CLASS!

CATS PResentation



my group! yes. the one beside me is a guy! but he's acting as a girl. I bet he enjoys too! Gary say he love him. lol. He's MS SEAN OF 2008!


Thats us again! We enjoyed our presentation alot and of course, the class and Mr lee enjoyed too!


I'm wearing the WIG

Home


look at my messy wardrobe! will tidy up tml. cause my mum has been complaining that my wardrobe could not contain anymore clothes! but the space is so small not that i have many clothes



zilianing because i got nothing better to do as I was waiting for the time to pass to go school for NSS test



Sorry, I know that my blog may let some of you puke because of my zilian pictures. but bear with me. HAHAS.
thats the end of the long long post. next picture post would be about CNY. I suppose. ^^

No comments: