Saturday, February 02, 2008

to my dear brother:

no one wants that to happen. I hope you dont put it to mind. I know you're feeling terrible.i know you felt a sense of guilt. But if you have anything to say, tell me. I'm here for you. I'm your sister. I know what you're thinking. Maybe everyone will feel that you're wrong, of course I do feel the same way, but I guess you got to be careful next time.

She maybe abit harsh. But somehow, put yourself in her shoes. Maybe in that way you'll understand how she feel. When I tried to talk to you just now, you din want to bother me. I dont know what to do either. All I know is I'm a failure as a sis.

You may or may not see this post but thats how I feel now. SAD. TERRIBLE. More than anyone else. Remember, I'm always here for you. even if i'm just beside you.

I went shopping today again. And I bought 1 blouse + 1 spag. loves. 1 shirt for my bro too. my mood's spoil.

nothing could describe how I feel now.

No comments: