Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have a goal in my life. I will try my best to achieve that goal. What’s my goal? My goal is not to be looked down by others. THEY know who I’m referring to. When I grow up, I will make sure that I earned a lot of money to show them that I’m capable. I will succeed. I'm sure I will if I work hard.

CNY this year isn't that bad as I thought. Take today for example, my relatives they all came to my house and gathered. I love these gatherings whereby people will come to my house. But my father's side ... not much people come. HOW SAD. I said I'm close to them, yet not that close either. oh gosh.

I only dont like some who just @#$%^&* Other than that, still okay. ^^ tomorrow's meeting the girls. ^^ hopefully we can enjoy ourselves! loves.

many many things arise ever since dont know when. But I believe as long as I'm able to face it, should be alright.

My birthday faster come! Driving test!!! I want asap. But at the same time, I'm scared.

No comments: