Saturday, February 23, 2008

Perhaps starting a relationship is easy but ending is hard. I can deceive everyone that I’m fine but I can’t deceive myself. I know how much this meant to me and I also know if we still continue, it won’t do us any good. We’re not compatible. I know. I guess I need time, to recover.

I can’t believe I’m crying while typing. How stupid is that? I can’t help but I’m just sad. Maybe I still can’t let go. But I will, become the chai leng that you all used to know. I need time, to heal my wound. All too sudden.

I even told jiaoni that maybe ending it is a good choice for us. I know it will come, sooner or later. But I didn’t expect to happen straightaway from last night. I don’t know.

Saw something more disheartening. After all, he has set his mind. 8 hours ago, the pictures were gone.

The song, "Hate that I love you" is indeed the RIGHT song.

Chai leng, stay strong.

No comments: