Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Actually I don’t like CNY. What for? Only to collect ang pao. Somehow, I feel that it’s meaningless. There will be endless of quarrels and misunderstands in the process. And why must there be a custom that black should be avoided?

Why we can’t wear black? Seriously, I don’t really enjoy CNY. I don’t know why. Relatives will start asking,

“You got boyfriend already?”

“Wow, you grow fatter le hor?”

Standard questions. I guess everyone would encounter the same as me. When relatives started asking these typical questions, your parents would stare at you especially the most sensitive question, boyfriend topic. Why? These people are really old fashioned. I do not want to insult anyone but seriously, I had enough.

To them, I may appear nothing happen. But actually I do care. Just that I cant be bothered with them. But if every year they started talking about the same topic over and over again, they are really testing my limits. If I ever explode, what would they feel or think? Got 2 situation.
1st is “OMG. Chai leng change so much. Know how to rebuke.”

2nd is “dumbfounded. Speechless. ” probably my mum would give me 1 tight slap.
Well, I shall end here. Just hope that this year would be a better year. No more of these stuffs. Utterly sian.

still prefer to go dad's side. cause i'm closer to them. the 3 cousins of mine are great. ^^ sorry girls, this year may not join you girls. sorry.

Always feel so bored during chu yi. Cousins are so drifted apart. I don’t like that feeling. Hate it. I wonder in the coming years, would I still go bai nian? Boredom kills me.

No comments: