Thursday, November 15, 2007



Wednesday is always my favourite yet bored day. =D sounds contradicting. =X whatever. HAHA. As usual, HIP HOP! my love! my love! today's choreography is simple as the dance steps are easier. BUT, the timing is hard to catch! RAHH! enjoyed the session today but Justin's injured. So today his mood's kinda bad. So, we were quite scared. AHAHA!

I dont understand WHY every wed would RAIN! maybe i should make the weather doll and put it at the window there on tue night and wed morning so that it wont rain! LOLS! i'm being lame. ah. whatever. =X

Mummy say we can go on holiday during the 2weeks of holiday that I've! yeah! although it's only malaysia and only 2 days, but i'm quite contended! can go on shopping spree! loves many! but i guess alot of people will surely miss me! especially my lil boy. =)))

I stayed at boy's house all day. doing nothing productive. -.- i keep surfing net. asshole man! HAHAS. watch the river placcid 2 or something. it's crocodile. alot of gross scenes and nudity. -.-

Anyway, I'm so upset with someone. At such a young age.. Smoke! AH. i cant do much. HAIZ. sorry. no offence to smokers. but i really dont like people smoking. even boy. he does know it. but. what can i do? let nature take its courses. I know one day, he would quit, again.

going to see my boy in 12 hours' time or more. =P It's like ... HAHA. long long time didnt meet him! lols. although just now we've met. AHAHA!

got to go! =] ALOT OF THINGS ARE NEEDED FOR ME TO ATTEND TO!TADA!

No comments: