Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!
YOU OWE ME 17 PUNCHES!!!

alrights. have not being blogging for sometimes. cause i simply dont have the spare time to blog and now i'm like wasting time here. just wanna vent my anger here and pour out everything. I wanted to tell someone how i feel. but the time is not right. the person is not right. all i get is "okay" "oh". make me sian already.

sorry for venting out my anger just now. and i'm so fucked up by someone. i think brenda knows who. thanks for helping me and understanding me. Sorry if i've been rude just now.

can projects please faster over? ESPECIALLY CATS. PROJECTS LEAD TO QUARREL. how true. although not in my case yet, but i've been struggling like mad. conflicting with myself. maybe my expectation too high or maybe I pin too much hope but upsets me in the end. maybe i'm being picky. or maybe i'm just too disorganised that make me in this state. I'm disorganise. i agree.

seriously, I wanted to talk to someone, but who can i really true to? no one. I love poly and yet hate it too. I dont know how to say. It's not about studies. but more to relations. well, i shall just stop here.

TML'S CELEBRATING DEAR'S BiRTHDAY! =P

No comments: