Sunday, November 04, 2007


omg!!! the dream phone!! K850i is OUT in STORE!!!!! I want it so much! it's newly launch together with W910 or something. URGH! 5 megapixel!!! i wanna buy it so much now!!!! damn expensive! 898$. URGH!!! i wait for next year cause my contract would be over by then!!! then i can get the phone!!!



I realised doing homework earlier would be better. I would have a sense of accomplishment. thats how i feel now! but seriously, i hate this semester. URGH! 1st, it's damn slack can? which i'm not used to it. secondly, there's alot of long break. -.- third, all the projects made me very BLUR! NSS and CIP. frankly speaking, i dont even know what we should do! must do presentation, website and report for CIP isit? then NSS? can someone enlighten me abit?

there's CATS somemore!-.- I dont know!!!!!! the 30 ideas. URGH! i cant think of it can. i think this sem the projects are going to pull down my overall grade. god damn it. RAHHHHHHHHHH. i think the slackest of all is BCOMM cause we dont chap at all. BCOMM is the last thing that i ever want to attend. MIRCO and BSTAT are my love. EAsier. no project. HAHA!

someone enlighten me please! i'm so so lost. alot of people have started their projects and mine haven! i'm so anxious. !!!!! RAHH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
saturday
spent the whole day at dear's house cause i dont feel like going out. too tired and was rushing my jap homework. sleep sleep sleep after everything. dear's simply a lazy pig. always lazying on the bed. dont want to wake up! lols. oink oink boy. okay dear, dont worry. dont have to feel guilty that you left me out. dont worry eh. i'm fine. partly i think it's my fault and i have to think about the damn thing again. CCA! DANCE or STRINGS? the person called me about the guitar. sian. i think the guitar haven even import to sg! HAIZ. URGH!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn it. i got to go. and organise this week schedule. anyone wanna contact me please call or msg me. i wont be online tonight. i think. and i dont know if i should give myself 1 chance to go for the dance tomorrow. I dont know. jiaoni, please go with me. i dont know wanna quit or not because of the reason i told u.

and dear, take care! i will tell you my decision soon!

friday is the audition.

No comments: