Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagboard has been removed.
my blog has become meaningless.

May open a new one. I shall see how.

I hate this semester! To the CORE! seriously. Timetable for Tue is really terrible. OMG. I hate I hate! Everything is so unclear. instructions from teachers were different. Leads to nowhere. Next, I realised that I began to love IT alot! somehow, more than business cause IT really motivate me to study. guess i dont regret getting into this course afterall.

This sem is the slackest and live-less. BORiNG like NUTS! I wanna cry can? BSTATS damn SCREWED! DR TAN is leaving soon and he said if something cop up, MRS ANG would take over. NO! over my dead body!

NSS presentation is next week. HOHO. faster let it be over and yanhua, yes! We should keep up to our promise! Have LIFE after the PROJECTS!! you, ting, elena, jiaoni,yy all should go out ONE day! cause at least we can get along much much much much BETTER! AHAHAHA. CLOSER to each other in other words.

TODAY damn BORED. ESPECIAlLY THE 1 hour break = 1day. waited for damn long. after lesson which is like finally, went to meet up an online selller. after that, went back to school and EMO. HAHA. luckily got jiaoni. we met at the library coincidentally. =)) loves!!! when jiaoni saw me, she was like, "eh, you're here ah? i miss you and was thinking of you!" HAHA! so happy! but kinda sad that we didnt have a chance to eat lunch together. So, she pei me till 5.50 then i went to Jap. THANkS GIRL TRIPLE LOTS!

okay. i saw Renfred alot of times today. -.-" even on the bus.
9pm show is so NICE!keep me in suspense!so tml would be meeting boyy and sunday project @ school.sigh.alright. off to projects.

maybe you're right.I'm gonna have a sleepless night.

No comments: