Friday, November 09, 2007







my cute cute dear and me!! =))



he's wearing the shirt that I've chose for him today while shopped for his clothes. NICE!



met dear Today! watched the Game Plan. whoos. damn nice and touching. i cried. omg.

okays. this few days kinda stress till i cant breathe. HAHA! abit exaggerating but true ah. Cause the project alone can make me go crazy can? tml will be DANCE AUDITION!! omg!! i'm so scared. wonder whats the outcome? pray REAL HARD that there's nothing wrong if not i sure -.-'' I didnt study Jap eh! shit! =(
things are better now between me and dear. somehow, i cried for no reason. and cried as if it's never ending. but well, at least i told him the reason and many things are obvious. Sat and sun wont be going out. gonna be a GUai girl stay at home. OMG! but i will miss dear!!! sobs! i wanna cry~ i'm trying hard to adapt to the adjustment now. maybe, our time are getting lesser and lesser, thats why i would feel like that and maybe, I'm already used to that life.
i need time to adapt. adapt. and i want to have more time with dear! NOT much time FOR US! URGH! 48hours per day is impossible. sian.


No comments: