Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm going crazy. trying to sort out CIP budget. this project is challenging yet fun but gave me splitting headaches. there's class outing tomorrow too and I wonder if i should go. alot of stuffs are yet undone. like projects, the 30ideas, cip and nss elearning quiz, homework, jap etc. ALL so damn packed can? phone bill of 70+ already making me go nuts.

& yet, I dont know where the hell dear will be calling me. & when the hell am i meeting him. what the fuck am i doing now? urgh. i gonna start with ELEARNING if not i really will lag behind and fuck NSS. 5% weightage with 3hours quiz and got 30 marks of ESSAy question. what the?

i felt so worked up. but i cant calm down. I'm so.. just dont like this sem although it's triple slack! and my final choice is still D3. so goodbye strings. and who want to buy my unseen and untouch guitar? it's first hand can?

hip hop lesson today. Justin is so so so cool, sexy and charming can? the way he dance attracted the GIRLS and alot of them wanted to ask for his MSN. I wonder what they would talk to him on MSN if they ever gotten it. GIRLS, 5more months and he will be gone. cherish him man. this morning he was like standing BESIDE me and i dont know what to do. dont even dare to dance. a pro beside me = stone-ing time.act blur.

ahh. and now, it's like 1.33am. i see no call. i hear no sound. i'm disappointed. utterly. i want to give up. i wish that i could. i really wish. i dont know what he's doing and what he's thinking. i dont want to call him first, i dont want to. wanted to talk to jiaoni but guess she's asleep.


其實還愛你-emo song that i've being playing all night

每一夜闭上眼睛
我看到了恶梦
你微笑但是旁边的人不是我
天空切开一道裂缝直接割到我心中
不想装作脆弱
也不想爱得懦弱

No comments: