Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm like quite long never blog! Anyone miss me? =P alrights. I'm so HAPPY this week! even though i slept at 6+ am for 2 consecutive days. Hectic but well, after getting the end result, the effort is paid off. Thanks to Jiaoni and Yanying. for making it so successful. although that person turn inactive.

well, tml will be the cip presentation. =P so happy. after tml, it's the END! HEHE. but still, have to do CATS. -.-" the group is like @#$%^&* RAHH. wanna scream out loud! this few days i got serious mood swing. other than friday where beloved sandra came to NP. =]

one of it came from my bro's psle. seriously, i'm quite disappointed but haiz, forget it. still have time to buck up.i believe he can do it! and we have made the 6 selections for him. hopefully, get into any of the top 3 school.

something really troubled me. ALOT. chaileng, dont think too much. dont anyhow jump to conclusion. yes. must bear that in mind.

will anyone care when i'm sad? will they put some encouraging words in public? so that they felt happy when they saw it? i saw some put on msn, which envy me alot cuz normally the friends are not close to them and yet, they wrote encouraging stuffs. I'm being RANDOM. =]

mum said something to both of us just now.

mum: since you 2 are now, i tell you all something
me:(nod to the PC screen)
bro: (look up)

mum:xiang, when you go secondary, make sure you must zi ai(self-loved?) dont anyhow learn those bad things.
bro:(roll eyes)

mum:then cai ling, dont always go out. you also must zi ai. dont let others eat u up. understand?
me: mm(very annoyed)

bro:she got.........
me:(stared at my bro)
mum:got boyfriend huh?
me:(still remaining calm but blowing up)
bro: ORANGE!
me:-.-"

i going to kill my bro!
BIG MOUTH!

anyway, enough of that.

boy's at yh chalet. =) guess he's enjoying? yeah. whole day sms twice and stopped. =.=

dots. but at least he called me just now. dont matter. cause i'm quite busy though.sorry man. seriously i got no time and when my mum said that sentence, i already sian 1/2. made me dont know what to do.

she really give me the feeling of giving up relationship. grrrrrrr

No comments: