Thursday, October 11, 2007

WOW! So long didnt blog. miss me blogging? these few days kinda busy. working everyday. actually thought my last week of holiday can stay at home or go out with friends and enjoy my last holiday but.. alot of things arise and workplace need me. to be precise, is me and xi jun.

Thursday 04.10.07- after work went to Suntec with Xijun. the body shop warehouse sales! hahas. went to take a look and really, singaporeans are kiasu! -.- so many queueing up and people are pushing and grabbing stuffs. OMG!

last sunday, went out with sandra. I was freaking broke that time. so, didnt buy anything except a pair of high heels as my shoe spoil halfway through. -.- the heels cost me a bomb. but i dont mind actually. =] Saw Xiu bei at far east but i guess she didnt really saw me although she did look at my direction. Damn glad to spend my sunday with sandra. WHAHAs. quite long didnt see each other since @#$%^&*. Well, although we didnt see each other for so long, we still are good as ever. =] felt so good to catch up with my besties. the next one will be TING! hahas. we always do contact each other!

Monday- work work and work!!! boring. But luckily got Xi jun. if not working will really kill me. the thought of "separating from each other" made me wanna stop the time!!!! met dear after work. like trillion years never meet. hahas. although our last meeting is saturday! =X

Tuesday-worked from 10plus-4.45pm. went out with jiaoni after that. Bugis and Far east. ended up i bought 1 thin belt(black), and 1 pair of shoes>>sweetie checked in black. i shall post the pix next time. jiaoni bought a dress again. lols. but we didnt really shop much cause we got not much time!!! the shops close too early!!!!

but then, photos taken!!!


at far east!!!


bad hair day(me). she cut her hair. spotted it?

wed&thur-met dear and dear fetch me from work today. sorry for losing your PSP pouch. i dont know why the hell i misplaced it. maybe it really is on the bus! RAHHS.

omg. tml's OT!!! and i have to chiong work tml! cause i'm late today. As a result, alot of things are not done and my hair is damn screwed today. sandra, you should see my hair today. it is so not rebond. like shit.

RANDOM!

WHAHAHS. three of us! Happy BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE YING!


acting EMO. (:



showing you my "beautiful" legs. "Sexy" right? lols.
alrights. i got to go. dont know when will blog though.
tml is my LAST DAY!!!!! dont feel like leaving. sobs.



No comments: