Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday, 20 October 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHARINE!

went out with dear today. we went to Bugis. trip to bugis from his house is so inconvenient! RAHHS. but anyway, went to watch Mr Woodcock first. HAHAs. I wouldnt want a gym coach like him. lols.

next, we had our dinner at yoshinoya. after that, we saw Kelly Poon. HAAHS. so damn near distance. She's.. damn small size. i want to be like her. lols. tiny weeny girl. OMG. OMG.

it's time for SHOPPING! Dear bought me a top. =] I thought I look good in it just that the bottom i'm not comfortable but thats the best one i guess. HAHAHS. and my flabby arms got become smaller. If i'm not wrong. HAHHAs. and i bought 3/4 pants too! a pity i didnt get to see some other stuffs. bleah. cause dear's in a hurry to go off. I reached home at arnd 8.30pm. which is like damn early. AHAHAs. whatever.

but sure i do, enjoy the day with dear! pictures are with him. next time then upload. I guess. =]

Sunday, 21 October 2007

I'm a pig. I admit. I think I slept at 12am last night and woke up at 1.30 this afternoon. on top of that, after eating, I fallen asleep again and woke up at 5pm. in the end, no outing with my brother and i dont even know what i have been doing today. nothing. just plain wasting my time.

i went to plaza like about 6.30pm? after watching fu man ren jian. OMG. and reached home at 8.30pm. it's like i went to plaza only and i wasted about 80-100bucks. I think.

2 printer inks-$44.60
1 pair of slipper-$10.00(discount)
1 towel-$1.90
1 SillkPro Shampoo-$9.90
1 Ginvera facial cleanser-$3.60
stationeries-$16

BLEAH! and now. I've nothing else to do. Zzz. ohya. the song is finalise. Temperature. 3 of us must must must get in the AUDITION!!! and I wanna join school's MTV dance and quit NP strings!

I'm waiting for dear to return home! 1 whole day never hear his voice. so weird!

No comments: