Friday, October 19, 2007

MONDAY, 15th October 2007

First day of school with a lecture at 1pm. -.- well, BSTATS. The teacher was pretty okay and I took cab to school cause I'm late. ChaiLeng is a LATE QUEEN and A PON QUEEN. HAHAHS. Glad to see all of my friends! Especially TT21 peeps! after stats, we were struggling as to whether we wanna go for the CIP lecture or not. But ended up we went there. (: Boring Lecture! Camwhored with yanying at the toilet after doing the Video for Jiawen. after that, bus-ed to dear's house. Slept for quite long. X))


aint we lovely? the photos quite a couple of days already. =)) last sat. =]


at lot 1!!!! HEHEH!


BORED! at his house. So I started zilianing again!


my fave black and white!!!

1st day of school. camwhored with ying at toilet. =]

mirror mirror on the wall!

TUESDAY, 16th OCtober 2007

Communication is the KEY! As usual, the girls were late. HAHAs. So the whole lot of us + Illias went to class LATE. The Lecturer, is super duper boring. BCOMM sucks. BORING. actually it was okay initially but after awhile, oh my god. So dead. She couldnt take jokes too. What a boring lecturer who came from India with BIG B****. (first thing that caught my attention when I saw her.)

Lesson ended at 11am. bused to Jiaoni's house together with ying and ni. waited for ni at her void deck with ying and off we go to Queensway cause we wanted to buy FBT shorts. Looked around for ying's present too. The black shorts that she tried on is nice. okays, she's not fat cause she dont have flabby legs. HAHA. LOOK at MINE! omg. in the end, didnt manage to get the shorts for her. but well, next time. we sure can find it!!

ying.ni.leng

queensway toilet. reflection of us!

WEDNESDAY, 17th October 2007
SPORTS & WELLNESS TODAY! omg!! I joined HIP HOP! IT's like FINALLY!YAY! I love it! furthermore, Jolene joined too! So I have a partner. I saw hui min too. HAHAs. Justin is our coach. I'm so looking forward to it! But saddly to say, Liutan could not get in with her friend cause only left 1 seat if not it will be superb cause she's in same CATS class as me! But nevermind, at least i still do have Jolene! HAHAs.
CATS was FUN! THe teacher is good. He can make the class interesting. BUT stressful! cause 1) I am not creative. 2) THere are many MASS COM peeps. 3) BEcause of these peeps, it's hard to score for CATS! RAHHS.

THURSDAY, 18th October 2007

HAHAHA! DATE with WAN TING MY BOYFRIEND! =P morning went to school to have microecons lecture but I overslept. I only woke up at 8.30am. which is freaking late. dashed off to school and met liutan on the bus stop. reached school only at 9.30 i guess. after that, had lunch in school with ying.ni.ting.hua and myself. camwhored with them and i manage to get 1 pix only.
TADA!
five of us. ying,ni.ting.hua.leng.hahas. guess whose?
after that, cabbed to tanjong pagar and send in my timesheet. after which we shop around there and omg, i saw something beautiful!!! sooo nice. it's a hear shape mirror with diamond. 2 sided mirror and it's exquisite and expensive! dear, i want eh!!!
went bugis after that. bought my hip hop pants. 37bucks.hahas. and bought 1 shirt. sandra joined us as she pon her lesson. after that, li xia came and shop again. my feets are damn pain and tired. we had our dinner at 10plus. after which i cabbed home cause of the nags from mum. but i enjoy the day. although at the end, sad case.
FRIDAY, 19 October 2007
WE finally sign up for Talento!! please let us pass the audition!!! anyway, 1st lesson is bcom. SIANZATION. sat with yanhua and jiaoni and yanying. omg. i was like throughout the 2hr session i was camwhored like mad. hahahs. i'm crazy. =] al infested with my photos. poor phone.
jiaoni (:

me and jiaoni with my beloved mirror!


yanying staring into spaces


ACT CUTE HUA!

I love this!



wan ting is OBSESSED With this pix. LOL!



stupid face.
hahahs. still got alot didnt upload.haahs. anyway,. i went to dear house and i slept for 5hrs before i went back to school for jap. sorry dear!!!!! really sorry!!!! for not accompany you but sleeping throughout and occupying your bed.hahas.
Jap lesson was so fun and i love the sensei!!! she's so chio. omg. standard english somemore. iloveher! but dont give so much homework can? omg.
tomorrow going out with dear!!! i'm gonna grab those that i wanted to buy sooo much!!!!!
loves!!!! =]

No comments: