Sunday, October 14, 2007

HAPPY 8TH MONTH-SARY!
8 months. Seems long yet short. =D the pathway may be tough but it was all worthwhile. 在爱的幸福国度你就是我的唯一,唯一爱的就是你。=P

Saturday, 13th Oct 2007

well spent day with dear. went to his house in the late morning. but he's still sleeping and looked lethargic even though he slept earlier and woke up later than me! -.- typical PIG =D I shaked him, press him, kick him and tickle him to let him fully awake. but to no avail until i go play his PSP. ahahas.

Finally he woke up as he was hungry. -.- So had lunch at his house. his mum's cooking. yum! got prawn and steam fish! my 2 favourite! =) ate our lunch for 1 hour. -.- after that he bathed and i went to make up and off we go, to his Dad's house. spent at his dad house for awhile.

Dashed to lot1 to buy our tickets. initially we thought the show start at 5pm but ended up it's 5.55pm. -.-" then we headed downstairs and the whole day i was camwhoring with him and myself. his phone is full of my Zi lian photos. if people dont know the phone is his, they might think it's mine cause all my pictures! hahas. Shall upload some other day as dear haven upload and send to me.

i can tell you guys something. We are Extra-ordinary couples. VERY. he really can't resist food temptation. -.- bought alot of junk food. snacks etc. He ate alot but i dont. i only ate sugar. hahas. i survive on sugar when i'm working. so sooner or later i gonna tio diabetes and classified as Obese.

anyway, I saw li xia outside the game shop or something with a guy. lols. didnt talk much though. but she seems to be happily talking with the guy. after that, went to more than words. whoos. bought 2 mirrors. 1 big and 1 compact. hahahas. and a spray! for my perfume. so that i dont have to carry the big bottle all around.

Movie time! Resident Evil Extinction is really gloss. all those slashings, bloodsheds etc made me wanna puke. i was damn scared that i got shocked throughout the movie. i think i was fucking dumbfounded okay? i watched till i got no feelings and the cinema was freaking cold so i cuddle around dear. RAHH. Should be rated M18 not NC16. NC16 i already cant tahan. What about M18? worst!

went to Prima Deli and wanted to buy durian pancake for my family. So the person say it would arrive in 15min. but we waited for so so so long. RAHH! cabbed back to dear's house and ate dinner. Crab and fish! hahas. whole day seafood. luckily i'm not allergy to seafood. lols.

cabbed home after that. hahs. got freaking lots of stuffs to do after i got home. home sweet home. my eyes are damn pain these few days not because i'm looking at com, but doing those stuffs that make me need to zoom my eyes. Rahhs. pek cek. slept early since dear never pick up my call. probably he's angry. but, sorry.

Today

msn with yanhua just now and got to know that my class at most only got 5 girls. damn pathetic!!! can cry man. sobs. print my lecture notes and only knew that lesson start at 1 tml. sian-ness. -.-

got splitting headache now and i've to get back to my stuffs soon. i need to. if not i dont think i can finish it on time. haiz.

No comments: