Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm in the office now. still waiting for the task given to me. I'm so damn bored. 50mins has pass and i have nothing to do now and the team has gone to meeting. lols.

so sejar told me to surf net and here i am, blogging. i dont have time for blogging this few days cause i'm coaching my bro PSLE. I'm trying hard to push him to Express. but he doesnt seem to care. make me very mad. because of him, i lose my sleep. i dont have time to surf net even though i'm online but i was never at the keyboard.

furthermore, today is monday. which means tml which is tuesday, got CCA and yet, i haven't practise for the score. this is really bad and i'm way lagging behind alright. so troubled. I wonder how. if tonight i dont have time to practise, i guess i might as well pon for tml. because i'm super lagging behind and i felt... rahh. no words to describe. maybe it's psychological problem.

anyway, i dont have time to go shopping!!! for present. omg. and my pay is coming. whoos. whcih means i got money= spent= no money again. wed is my last day. hehes.

that means alot of outings!!!!

No comments: