Monday, October 29, 2007

gosh. I'm kinda lazy to use com nowadays. but because of the @#$%^&* bcomm, I have to search for pictures and do citation. so mafan. the dress code is like ... Urgh! feel like slapping that @#$%^&* but luckily, i'm not presenting tml!! hehehs. damn happy can!

D3 today is quite fun. I love the instructor! how i wish i could be like her. her figure damn nice can? somemore freaking slim. omfg. just feel so envy!!! RAHHH!!! I want to be like her!! and yeah. alot of stretching and those wormy dance. HAHAH! guess the days to come would be enjoyable?

anyway, sunday was shopping day and i really burnt a BIG hole in my pocket. and i got alot of shou huo! yanying got the most! and we bought her the red cardigan and the kawaii top. =] she's very lady today! and it's good. looks pretty good on her!

the girls are changing can? all wanna doll up! hehes! good! and mum think i shouldnt wear the long long socks to school and she say i very 38. -.- and bro think i going to pub. crazy. friday i'm into black! all black for the presentation. from top to toe. just that my bag would not be black. how sad. ={

and and and!!!! I saw a couple kissing in front of me just now!! @#$%^&*

RAHHH! DEAR! i miss you!!!! tml!!!! I shall see you!!!

somehow, the feeling is abit.. or should i say there's a distance between us? hopefully not.

No comments: