Saturday, October 06, 2007

many many things happen this few days. not only me, but a lot of people. felt queasy today. my stomach is playing a fool of me. i cant stand it. monday need to WORK! i guess next week is really everyday working. i dont know when is my last day. aalways not confirm. later school reopen also need to go work then i faint.

outing for this coming week is abit screwed. tuesday is to meet jiaoni and yeah, the outing will still proceed. but.. morning i going to work. earn more money! cause i really NO MONEY! I've never been so desperate before! but this time i'm really in financial problem. wanted to ask my dad to lend me money, but, he has his own problem too. furthermore, he need to pay my school fee which is coming soon. haiz. alot of debts for him to clear. he also sponsor my allowance. So how can i ask him for money even though it's just a loan? $20 for 5days is actually very little since my 1 meal cost $4.60. but, i still dont ask him for money. all i can do is to eat lesser and save more. 1 meal per day. sometimes i only buy drinks or sweets to prevent me from hungry

as for mum, i dont dare to ask again cause she has really helped me alot although now i seldom ask her for money but she paid for my jap course and somemore, i ask her to lend me money to buy guitar. sian. Hp bill. omg. how? i think sooner or later my line will be cut off. =\ then no one can contact me. it's a good thing too. :)

So who can i turn to now? who can give me money? god? no one. but my own hands. all my hard work. everything. i will grab hold any opportunities that i can find to help myself. luckily i work during holidays but i guess my salary will not be that attractive. i guess. cause if minus all those loans and presents, i think i left 500. this 500 is not for me somemore. i dont even know is 500 enough for the plan. if not i guess i got to cancel alot of stuffs. cause i'm too budgeted.

i got alot of stuffs to buy. and, that day i remember mum said this to me:

mum: lao da(me), your slippers outside still want or not? (she's looking at the pathetic slipper)
me: ehh. dont want already. already lan le.
mum: then go buy shoe la. your bag also. -.-"

yeah. i need the above 2. but, must wait till i get my pay. rahhs.

i want MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

financial crisis. i guess when school reopen i can dont eat already. 100% sure. like that i can save $200 per month. dont need to go work also got 200. hahahs. but i think i will faint for sure. rahhs. dont know lah. damn fed up.

tml, i'm going out too. Zzz. no money go out like abit.. -.-
damn shit! no money. damn. oh god, please drop down some money for me can?or let my parents strike lottery can? desperately in need of money.

freaking trouble by it.

alrights. stop all those RANT RANT and RANTS now. last week of holiday, i must enjoy to my fulest. anyway, my jap lesson is on friday. HAIZ. friday. what a day.

mum keep nagging at me for going out every sat. -.- and return home very late. -.- what can i say? she wanted me to work when school reopen. if i can. rahhs. i also want. like that got money. then dont need to get money from dad. lessen the burden. is there any pills that would not make you hungry for the whole day?

you said you dont like today's me. but i also dont like today's you. i guess you know the reason when we parted at the bus stop just now. reason for not wanting you to buy psp is that reason. hao hao de qu xiang ba. dont need me to automatic say out everything.

i may look as if nothing happen. but deep inside, i'm not.

No comments: