Sunday, October 14, 2007

I think guys who write diaries are sweet! especially if they are writing to their beloved :) to me, it would be the best present ever than those stuffs in my wishlist. hopefully i would ever receive one. :)

girls do appreciate those small sweet lil things that guys do for them. even if it's just some stars, cranes or hearts that they did. Cards or drawings, nevermind if it's ugly. Cause it takes time to do all these.

was blog hopping just now and many people said about friendship. Alot of people question about its truthness, whether "friends are always there for you" really exist or is just another lie. for me, it depends. friends cant always be there for you. they may have their problems too. But that doesnt mean they neglect you.

Somehow, when I get lonely, i wonder who can i turn to?(other than my beloved (:) I sincerely hope nothing of those friendship mishap would fall onto me. I dont want any quarrrels or unhappiness. friends, I really hope they really live up to my expectation.

it is disappointing when your friends are in different school especially secondary school friends for they are the ones that are true to you. at least it's true for my case and somehow, poly friends mAy not be true. for some. a person's behavior or the way they carry themselves could see it.

depressing when friends are not in the same class as you and they dont really react the same as you. it's saddening but thats part of life. Humans are selfish. they tend to think about themselves more than anyone else. i pray, i hope, I'm just being sensitive.

Well, I'm in the midst of doing some important stuffs. hopefully i can get the outcome that i wanted so much. prays*

photos gonna upload soon when dear got back home!

No comments: