Wednesday, May 16, 2007

whahaha.i'm at dear's house alone.trying to entertain myself.he went to school. =/ so i can bomb his house.lols!kinda bored actually but nevermind.i think i will be able to see him in an hour's time.hmms

yesterday's my first floorball training!i love it!although there's involve alot of running, but nevertheless,i love the training.i love floorball.but i hate running.no stamina.omg.after such a long period of time,i realised i got alot to brush up.especially my stamina and speed.i used to have speed but yesterday when i'm having shutter run,i realised i suck at it.damn.

and ya,yanying told me that i'm able to join np strings!omg.it's tempting me!how????shit!!!!should i go np string or floorball?i want advices!someone tell me can?i need an answeR!im indecisive.both trainings same day!fuck.

how?i always wanted to learn guitar so that i can compose my own melody.hmms.but floorball has been my favourite since the competition last year.can anyone teach me and enlighten me the way?hmms.

tag me pls!give me feedbacks!
@.@

off to audition now.brb.

No comments: