Saturday, May 05, 2007

i have been staring at the screen for 7hours and i still haven finish my excel.2 chapters and i saw the announcement.still got another 2 more chapters to go.and today seems like a sunday to me.cause i didnt go out today.surprisingly isnt it?cause i wanna be guai kia and stay at home to finish up my homework whereas darling went out to play with frenz and celebrating huiteng's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!SWEET SIXTEEN.muz do crazy tings and enjoy!!!

and..

ONE LITRE OF TEARS is simply wonderful.which is recommended by dear and strongly by me too!!!super nice.im engrossed into it.hopefully i can finish watching it soon.it is based on real life and can you imagine there's a person suffering the disease called spinocerebellar atrophy while we are having fun?this disease has no cure and to a 15 year old girl,she's suffering too much.and it's reality.so i strongly encourage people to watch.this makes me wanna treasure my life.and life is indeed fragile.

anyway,im miisssing my bestie!!!!

waiting for her to sms me.lol.cause i really initiate alot of times.hopefully she will contact me.=]

brb.going to complete my excel.(puke) can finish the whole book in 2weeks.faint.

i'm missing you too..
waiting for your call.=]

No comments: