Sunday, May 27, 2007


that's where i belong!=] after some soul searching, i realised how lucky i am!i know my friends care alot for me and not forgetting, dear too.and i'm glad that i have sorted out my feelings.without friends and dear, what's life? nothing.and for that, i'm glad to have yanying and jiaoni as friends who always accompany me. the clique who always wont fail to make me laugh, especially elena, although she can be very crazy sometimes but whatever it is, i'm grateful to god that i have wonderful friends with me by my side.=]
to yanying:you will always be my good friend!thanks for listening to my problem and cheering me up whenever i'm sad.you'll always be missed by me.camwhoring partner!
to jiaoni: thanks for accompanying me.thanks anyway although we don't usually talk much but with you all by my side, i'm satisfied.
to elena: thanks for listening to me.and thanks for all your laughter which can cheer me up and make me go crazy too!hahas. and make me forget the sadness and pain for a moment.
to yanhua: your crapping really can make me wanna crap too.hahas.thanks alot.especially when i went for the trial floorball training.thanks for being there.
to tingting: ahahs.thanks for helping me to analyse what i should buy for dear.your kindness is greatly appreciated.=]
to huiling:athough we didnt talked much, but whatever it is, you have done well as a friend.thanks!
lastly,to dear: i promised i won't barnish you into hell.i'll make sure im a best gf you ever had!
well,i'm like thank-ing everyone.macham receiving an award.lols.although i know the girls wont see my blog except yanying, but that's what i wanna tell them.
oh no!i'm turning into emo girl.hahas.gtg.do BMGT presentation.




No comments: