Sunday, May 20, 2007



happiness-is always there.It's a matter of how you see it.

I'm so happy today.cause the problem has been resolved.i love today so much man.I finally passed dear the 'card' i did for him yesterday night after picking up my encouragement.

but i made him pissed in the afternoon cause i said i didnt want to go marina.it's too late and i'm kinda lazy.so we didnt talked.and i didnt know what i should do.as usual,he initiate everything first.hahas.after a talk with him,i couldn't control my emotions and cried.

yes.i cried because of being guilty.i'm not a good girlfriend.he has done alot for me but i didnt do much for him.what a failure i am.am i right?im not good at expressing myself actually so more or less we would quarrel because of my this bad point.

after awhile,he know i'm hungry and he cooked ai xin meal for me.very very touched and i cried again.lols.emo.this time,is a moment of happiness.

after that, i passed him the card.he's quite happy.the feeling.100% sweetness.=]

went to watch blades of glory.yeahz.nice.super duper nice.4stars!quite meaningful.and comical.next week going to watch pirates of carribian.

and ya,tomorrow is the TERRIBLES OUTInG!hahas.looking forward to see my clinque again.me sandra and wan ting!

dear, you know i'm not good at expressing my feelings but i hope you understand how i feel each day.know what?i still got the shyness and the heart beat i once used to have when we first being together.=]

jer aishiteru dave.

off to excel. X)

No comments: