Thursday, May 24, 2007

`fixing a broken heart

in few more minutes time will be our 100days.and yet, our 100days turning into disaster. quarrels again. this time, i know, it's my fault. yeahz. i decided not to go for envoy although i know it's no use now.many many things make me wanna cry.my head is spinning.my heart is aching.i'm feeling lonely in my room.no one can understand me. i don't do what i say. and the promises i made to him are all empty.

im so fucking bitch.am not a good girlfriend.yeah.he's right to say that he's a fool to wait for me today and in return, a broken heart.yeah.when i'm feeling down,he will be there for me,even though he's not talking, i can still feel him.someone with me.

and he'll be there to console me.and now,he's sad.whose the one to console him?he's there for me when i need him and i'm not there for him when he needs me.what a girlfriend i am.perhaps now he still sobbing away.and so do i. i'm weird. i dunno why i didnt speak up on phone and now im like got so much to say. im just a cheebye girl.

normally i didnt mean what i say.really.but i dunno why things turn out this way.i dun like!!!!if really want to blame, oso muz blame myself.

i'm happy that he came to look for me.but i'm sad at the same time for saying such things to him.arghh.i don't know what i'm thinking.fuck.

my life's in a mess now.i dunno what i'm doing this few days.and this afternoon when i'm talking about belonging, guess it doesnt matter to me now.didnt want to bother much.just stay positive and that it.even if no one cares about me, i know dear will be there for me.but now, i dunno whether he will still stand by my side?

and something brighten me up.when the bmgt teacher said that our project is well done, im super happy cause i didnt expect the teacher to say that.and im happy that my effort is paid off.the sacrifices that i have made are worthwhile afterall.and all my tireness are gone because of those words.how powerful is that!and we had camwhoring session.this time, with the 4 gals,my clique.

look at my friendster and you will know.hahas.update there alr.and went for the talk. yeah.it's touching and i feel like crying. i wanna go cambodia and china but mummy say go china.dun go cambodia.haiz.

off now.got to think of what to do.many things happen at the same time, make me hard to manage.and it started because of me

No comments: