Monday, May 07, 2007

I saw SANDRA today!!!

So fated to see each other!!omg!!!

was rather happy to see her but then,i have to go off as my damn bus came.-.- but nevertheless,still happy to see her!yupps.

anyway,lecture was boring today.my favourite econs has turned into disaster by the gay-ish lecturer.cant remember his name though.and as usual,i dont listen to his lecture and me and yanying are camwhoring!!!just taken our slippers onli.=]

didnt went for ambassador in the end.back out.haahs.cause after hearing what wan ting says,i dont feel like going anymore.ohya.tomorrow i will be going back to dunearn to collect my o level cert!!miss the secondary school time!!!whoos!

that's all for now.kinda tired but one litre of tears is worth watching!
and not forgeting,i like yanying's star stud!especially the piink one!

darling,i will never ever let go of you.=]

No comments: