Tuesday, May 08, 2007

im back =]

today's seriously a tiring day.went back to dunearn to collect my cert.late for 10mins and wan ting was even later so me and phuishan went in first.talked to Mr kaan.hahas.he treated us drink.at least better than none.:)

after that,we went to eat!finally can eat canteen food!i mean dunearn's food.i miss the laksa!!WHOOS!so fulfilling!anyway,after that we went to take 985.this is the funniest part cause ...

WE MISSED THE BUS STOP and LED US TO THE HIGHWAY and ENDED UP IN CJC!omg.

kinda lost our way but it's a good experience actually.=] taken some photos but wan ting hasnt bluetooth to me.shall upload next time.

went to dear's house after tutorial.HEHE!had dinner at his house.his mum cooked for us!thanks auntie!yum yum.

afterthat,went home and go to the prayer thingy.hahas.met cousins.

and im back home!WHOOS!

baby,thanks for everything that you have done for me.my heart is yours. and your heart is mine. =X

No comments: