Sunday, April 01, 2007

finally i'm here to blog again!just finish watching another episode of hua yang shao nian shao nu.ohmygod.it's fucking nice!can make me sad,happy and laugh like hell.i watched dvd just to pass time because today really pass so SLOW!wanna die.i miss my darling..SUPER LOTS!

just finish talking on phone with my dear.i admit i miss him alots!really alot!! when i hear his voice,i super duper happy!sorry for today ah.me kinda weird today because this is the 1st time we both never meet each other so will not used to it.that's why.so super sad.that's why i'm rude to you.i'm sorry!! syimah also say i kena depression.LOLS.maybe? and from morning till night when i go home,i was listening to zhuang shu tian shi all the way.then keep thinking of him sia.SAD.but i understand.i can't be so selfish.so i must be more understanding.and whenever i miiss him,i would do the things that he would do,eat the things that he normally buy for me.like chocolate,TWIX.when i was eating,i keep thinking of him non-stop.and listen to the song to reminisce the happy moments we have.

i told myself that i just need to tolerate for freaking 2weeks and everything will be back to normal.yeahz.so right now everyone must help me to pass the time.if not i sure will feel super duper lonely.but it's okay.ohya!tomorrow,which is sunday will be my LAST DAY AT FAR EAST.i will be offically moving to WESTMALL with effect from 2nd april.time really pass so fast.now it's already april,few more days and school will be starting soon.i hope everything will be fine.i will miss far east and all the great people there!sob!

anyway,to my preciousdarlinghoneylovelydearlaogong,you have moved into my life.you are already part of my lifer.without you,what's life?and,you're the one i love the most NOW and FOREVER!

everything's black and white without him. i realised how important he is to me.everything has changed when he moved into my life,140207.iloveyou,my dear baby.

No comments: