Monday, April 30, 2007

Camwhoring today with yanying and jiaoni but mostly is me and yanying!yeahz.whoots!had fun today.spent all my 3hours to camwhoring with my girl-friends.did some crazy stuffs which reminds me of the past.the life i have in secondary school.my friends,especially sandra and wan ting.the 3 of us.all although attitude-ed,but our friendship remain good.hopefully i can meet them soon.especially sandra.it's like i haven't seen her for a decade.*misses her.


had ambassador tingy just now.omg.it's just all of a sudden.and that makes me heart attack.LOL!i guess i really need to adapt to the environment.and to build up my cofidence and courage.and everyone's speaking well in english and i have to adapt to this type of environment=] the english environment!seriously speaking,i'm adapting well to this poly life.being with my friends,although not that close with classmates but then,with yanying and jiaoni, im contended!lols.


practising to speak fluent english.whaha.to improve on my public speaking.and there will be 2 more rounds of interviews going on.hopefully i can enter this.and successfully enrol into ambassador.


i wanted to be all rounder.yeahz.


friday is skirt day.shall look forward to wearing skirt.yeahz.yanying's too.=]


homework's piling up.just when i thought excel will come to a halt,there's assignment again!im wrong!ohmy.got to chiong again.and my puffy eyes will appear again.=(









ying and me!






ghosty effect


whoots! Star which makes us stand out from others!
shall end it here.haha.tomorrow meeting my precious darling dear laogong dave.heehs.maybe watching spiderman 3.whaha.time passes very fast and our 3rd month is coming.excited?
baby,you're my star.Accompany me throughout my life. :)

No comments: