Friday, April 27, 2007

Whahaha.At least now i'm half way through the EXCEL.my 160++ pages.

anyway,this week passes so quickly.lectures..tutorials and ccas.whahaha.i intended to join floorball after dear's approval!thanks so much.although i know you don't really approved me of going cause you are afraid that i will tired out easily,but thanks for respecting my decision.muacks!

sooooo many homework and tutorials.my mission of completing the tutorial questions are going to be im-possible cause of the EXCEL.and next week is E learning.omg.so many things needed to be done online.and the japanese course too.HAIZ.sianz.

well.starting to get well with my classmates.guess we are opening up to all.hahas.

ever since school starts,me have been hanging out with yanying.guess dear will get jealous soon.^.-

and ya,muz thank her for accompanying me even though she dun have lesson after that.thanks!we even wear 'couple' shirt today.LOL!

after school,waited for dear at the bus stop outside school.omg.it's raining heavily!went to his house and played audition!after so long!miss audition!dear's good at BEAT UP.i'm worst at it.lols.

ohwell.got to go now.brb.

wanna see my secondary school friends.missed them lots.i alr know somehow,we will be spilt.HAIZ.

dear,i hab given you all my heart.
i have loved someone and be loved by someone.:)

No comments: