Wednesday, April 18, 2007

whee~

ilovepoly life.its cool.poly is cool.so does my friends.
and yupps,i'm in the cool library now drinking bubbletea.
and me and yanying are supposed to revise on our work but ended up,well,we are using laptop!just don't really have the mood to do homework.how inefficient we are!lols.we just couldn't resist the temptation of using laptop.BWAHAHA!

school's really nice.I'm loving it.it's way way different from sec school.im right in making the correct decision so i guess,poly's really good for me.and making all those great friends,enjoying the lectures.

and ya,i gotta create one stupid blog again.for IS.yeahz.and i wanna score well for all my subjects.aiming.lols.

i'm kinda stress this few days and i guess only dear knows it.why on earth everything is about money?guess ii shouldnt be so spendthrift anymore.should start saving money.yeah.and i haven paid money for yoga lesson fees!!omg!!

my contact lens and my 170bucks bill haven pay!!help!!im in financial crisis!

oh ya.meeting dear ltr.hehe.at least can see him today cuz tml my japanese course is starting and i wanna join some of the ccas!gonna be busy!alrite!

off now.got to go download stuffs.cya

No comments: