Thursday, April 05, 2007

04-04-07

1st and the last time i'm working with edward.yeahz.i bullied him.it's kinda fun bullying him.=] he's quite suay though cause i make him burn a hole on his pocket!LolS!

he bought swensen ice cream and titbits for me.whaha.sure he spent alot.
the day just passed in a blink of eyes.

05-04-07

nothing much today.work's boring but bopian.luckily michelle came and accompany us.if not i think i will be sleeping in th shop.LOLs.saw newspaper article.omg.it's about blog stuffs.haha.don't wish to elaborate.

jialat.my phone bill!!dunno how to pay.didnt use as much as last month but i dunno why so much.die.

ngee ann's letter arrived.kinda confused.only say 10th reporting day and time.i'm in atlantis 7.who is same as me?

tomorrow might not be able to go hdear's house.due to my mum.but whatever.i will try to go cause i miss him.my dearies!

No comments: