Monday, April 16, 2007

hey guys.school's starting tomorrow!!

poly life is awaiting for me.I feel so excited after so long.about 4 months didnt went to school?haha.sure i do miss studies alot.and my resolution for this year is to work extra hard for my studies.^^

but i guess after a month or so,i will get tired of school?perhaps.whaha.how unrealistic i am.but imagine i have to drag my feet everyday to go school.and sometimes its so unwanting to go school but still,school is the best when there's great people around like me.=P oOps!

yeahz.have been busying with my printer.yeahz.the inks making me mad.the colored ink suddenly empty and i have to chiong to plaza to buy it.and guess what?i'm too axious that i didnt zip up my zipper!no wonder so many people keep lookin at me.omg.how embarrassing could that be!

i miiss MA7!yeahz.friday's having dinner.yupps.that's terrific!can gather with all the great and fun loving peeps once again!iloveyou guys.

anyway,dear's starting school tomorrow too.and i guess i will miss him alots.yupps.we won't have much time to spare for each other xcept weekends?and what happens when my yoga lesson starts?i wonder.hmm.

tomorrow got cca fiesta.which cca should ii choose?hip hop?will i be able to get in?

anyway,it's pretty late now.got to go.will try to blog frequently.

nites all.cheers.
leng (''\/'') dave

No comments: