Saturday, March 31, 2007

where should i start with?i felt so lonely now.dear's working at a factory.his frenz introduce him to the work.glad that he have time to spend and earn money at the same time but..he's working at night while i worked in the afternoon.ohmygod.our time clashes.and i hate it when he has lesser and lesser time for me.im super duper sad.no one can understand.


feeling moody the whole day after dear went home.have been waiting for him to msg me.end up i couldnt control the urge and msg him 1st to ask him why he didnt msg me.kinda sad actually that he didnt msg me.he told me something that i was quite stunned!argh!i just wanna say that i am not those AH LIANS.anyway,i already expected this kind of things would happen so it's ok.but im working in a proper environment called zinc.not pub.after that,i off my phone.when i was switching on my phone,i was hoping that i could see a msg from him.but NONE.super sad.me and syimah tio depression.keep shouting.by the way,ah peng say nxt week onwards i will be working with kelvin at westmall.for 8days.cool.

dear called me during his break when i was watching dvd.when i heard his voice,i feel lyk cuddling him,hugging him and wanna meet him right away.perhaps you all may think it's mushy,but to me,maybe,its really love.and i almost cried out and he asked me whats wrong with me?what should i say?end up i msg him.i know im silly but i cant helped missing you.i burst into tears right after we hang up the phone.maybe im used to his presence but i really seriously am thinking of him every hour every min every sec.

and when i was listening to songs juz now,the zhuang shu tian shi make me think of me and him.seriously i am so fucking sad.sad that we do not have much time for each other.and from today,i realised that i need him so much.i cant live without him.he's my everything.everything,from the bottom of my heart.ilovehim.

suddenly drop tears when i'm typing.really feel so sad.cant help crying..

我爱你陈仲豪。
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁

No comments: